Friday, 21 February 2014

The weekend starts here for the great white hunter and Snow White

So I get home early for an appointment with the quack, suspected Gout, at my age I ask you! Anyway I find that the last hen Lady Jane Grey has departed last night and the local rat population was feeding up on the chicken feed. I decided to bottle the home made cider when Ratty stuck his nose out. a single pellet from my .22 HW77k put paid to him;
 A big bugger though, I expect he has been feeding well on the chicken food, those are size 11 desert wellies and the strides are not red or pink!
 The home brewed cider getting ready for the wedding anniversary later this year;
 Bottled, boxed and put away in the garage to chill;
Tomorrow I'll be collecting the latest rifles from screw cutting and looking forward to more testing of the B&T Moderators!
 
I almost forgot to add, on the train home I saw Snow white, I'm pretty sure she was Snow White, she wasn't eating an apple but didn't look Happy;
 

6 comments:

Hippo said...

So you drink to forget on your wedding anniversary too!

Naturally Snow White was upset being ogled and photographed by a Bambi killer.

Of course those trousers aren't pink...

Odd thing happened today. A collared dove flew into the house and landed on my desk while I was typing. If I put my hand out it climbs onto my finger and also sits happily on my shoulder. It is now sitting on my printer watching me type.

Got any good dove recipes?

Bambibasher said...

I'm sure I can find some!

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

So prey tell what colour are they then?
SBW

Bambibasher said...

According to the label Burundy

Hippo said...

Ah yes, Burundy, that famous Australian brandy...

Bambibasher said...

Burgundy, the ages old problem of being slightly short sighted and moderating a blog from a Blackberry!