Friday, 15 November 2013

Now if I said what he said I'd be castigated as a racist

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10442352/Roma-migrants-could-cause-riots-in-cities-warns-Blunkett.html
Let alone if I used half of the phrases used by the taxi driver of Asian origin interviewed by the BBC, complaining about "them coming over here, kids out of control, dirty, ruining our community etc. I had to chuckle, the boot is firmly on the other foot and now they are getting a taste of what we put up with over the last 30 or 40 years of unfettered immigration.
Now I'm not condoning violence but if all immigrants were sent to Belfast for 3 years until they proved ability to support themselves then perhaps we would have less of a problem?
It has merit and has worked previously hasn't it? I wonder if Blunkett actually knows what race he is allegedly from?

No comments: