Friday, 4 October 2013

Go on get away you waste of space

Or as my client aptly put it yesterday, getting out of Dodge before the sheriff arrives. I would like to say its been fun but it hasn't, the money was good, excellent even, the overtime welcome, the company car (although not my choice) was nice too however I cant be arsed to work with wankers who are so far up their own arses they have started to believe their own propaganda.
So its with a nod to the poor souls staying and a thank you to those who have helped me whilst
I have battled against the utter idiocy and incompetence of those sent to challenge my existence.
As I am leaving the world of staff employment and going back to work for myself again I am happy to say to those I leave behind;

"If there is anything that you want from me or would like me to do before I go, you can"
 Now that feels better, normal service will be resumed after my week stalking in Scotland where hopefully the most difficult choice will be 7x57 or .308!

4 comments:

Hippo said...

So it all went well then?

Bambibasher said...

As well as can be hope, hows the toe?

Bambibasher said...

As well as can be hope, hows the toe?

Hippo said...

Literally, just hanging on.