Sunday, 19 August 2012

Warm enough?

With the mercury right up there with ermm mercury it seems as if the wet start to summer never happened;
I know everyone says it should be shaded but the point is the garden isnt and the centre bit gets sun for about 14 hours a day and the kennel shaded in the morning is usually seriously warm bt 4 pm. Even when the weather man gives us a daily high of 24 degrees its usually 5 higher than that in the shade by 11 am. Conversely we are totally unprotected from anything easterly and when winter comes we certainly feel it!
At least it has started to rain a little now!

4 comments:

Hippo said...

"Even when the weather man gives us a daily high of 24 degrees its usually 5 higher than that in the shade by 11 am. "

Makes yer blood boil, doesn't it?

Bambibasher said...

I know its hotter where you are but I've had to stop drinking tea its so uncomfortable.

Hippo said...

HOTTER WHERE I AM!!!

62 degrees fungecide. I'm fucking freezing. 9 degrees south of the Equator and I am fucking freezing. For Christ's sake, even the mess waiter knows to serve the G&T without ice. I'm half tempted to climb into bed with the Memsahib...

Bambibasher said...

You could always warm up by using hair removing on your ring piece, I hear its quite good at raising the temperature!