Saturday, 25 August 2012

And lo it came to pass

Mainly due to a lack of cash, a lack of desire and a whole load of inertia on my behalf after over a year being SORNed I finally waved the Monkey goodbye. It travelled to the breakers ignominiously on the back of a very pikey looking transit recovery vehicle.

I do hope that she finds her way to Rhino Ray over at Peacehaven and is at least recycled into a decent off roader. All good things do come to an end so I thought I would share with you those special moments in her career;
 With the dogs, the birds;
The dead  deer;
 The wet end to the range day;

Resting at home as she was;
 

1 comment:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Sniff [wipes eye] that motor was where we first met, where you first told me of your hatred of David Mellor, ah happy days....

SBW