Sunday, 16 October 2011

I've been busy

So apologies to those expecting more than just words. I have been keeping up on the trapping front but so far this week has been quiet.I have deciided however to donate a rifle to the cause. The cause being a .17Hmr slaughtering instrument.
I have a suitably shot out greener take down in .22 rf which comes apart enough to allow fitting of a pistol grip vice the butt and rebarrelling with a suitable pipe. I also need to moderate this to make it quiet. I have no evidence of the minimum length I can go to to get the sound accpetable so testing will be fun.
Picture will come when I get the go ahead to build it as a section 1 and not a section 5.
until then I will hope my letter to the old bill finds favour.

1 comment:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

I know how long you've been wanting to build this, good luck with the powers that be.
SBW