Thursday, 28 July 2011

Fallow buck season opens on Monday





My phone will be switched off. I will be with friends and clients but mainly friends trying to make a dent in the population.





I foresee a busy weekend, my last free one for a while as I have been offered that curse of the drinking classes, work. I will struggle to meet all of my commitments regarding birds and deer but I will try my best. The one saving grace is its night shift so I can get some work done in the afternoons. I would like no doubt to see a few like this;


But I suspect that mostly they will be like this;



Still thats what the management plan for the cull is all about, identify this years youngsters and make a dent in the target figures. I will keep you updated.



Thanks to the interweb for two shamelessly poached piccies. One from this source, one day I will do that trip. The prickett picture belongs to Mary, many thanks.

No comments: