Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Parham Park day 2

Seen in the front of one of the caterers vans on arrival, obviously drowning out the day before was too much, later in the day he was back assuming the position;
Stick man was there as usual although later he was wearing a Philip Moss Leather jerkin;




Looking busier;


Spotted during the day's proceedings;


Keeping the Tea Lady out of here was hard work, admittedly they had some very nice stuff;



The crowds started to build up but it was really not as good as last year;
This pair of red strides arrived dressed for the day before;




He wasnt easy to get, I bagged him after legging it almost to the main arena, this red strides hunting is getting a little hard in the exertion stakes.







Maybe this is where Call Me Dave's Hug a Hoodie started?


All in all a much better day weather and customer wise but it still did little to lift the gloom of the previous day and the lack of customers. This event next year may be missed in favour of trying something new instead! Well somewhere new perhaps.










The last few weeks have been a real trial of strength, I have battled against the internet and its odd download speeds, stroppy agency recruiters and poor advertising and to top it all off we have lost a member of the Tea Lady's immediate family.





Here's hoping that this summer is a good one. I sincerely hope it doesnt get any worse.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog, sorry to hear about the loss in your family.

I'm in the U.S. and am curious as to the thing with the red pants - is there a cultural reason to wear them, or do you just take the pictures of the gents in them for fun?

Bambibasher said...

I hadnt intended this to become aa dig at peoples fashion sense, I am certainly not the fashion police but attending these events for work means I get to see a lot of people and what people wear is astounding. I should run a thread on what is suitable game fair wear and what isnt and also what some people seem to think is what country folk wear!

P.S. I dont publish anonymous comments but if you post with an id such as US fashionista or similar I'm sure we will get on fine.