Sunday, 7 November 2010

Sunday evening humour

I feel some is required, its been a hard 2 weeks, I could do with a proper job, more money and a real pension. On the plus side I did zero a rifle and also managed to get out amongst the feeders topping up and replacing damaged ones.

I have a commission sale of a nice Parker Hale M81 in 7 x 57 Mauser which shoots so well with both factory and handloads that I may buy it myself now the Rigby has gone to pastures new, this was the firsst group 5 rounds of 140 grain Speer over 40.8 grains of IMR 4895;

Adjusted slightly;

10 rounds of 175 grain Federal;



Final check group, 45 rounds 140 grain Speer;




Found this 1943 US Armour Piercing .50 Cal M2 round sat in a chestnut coppice today;


Handbrake?






video

Do you have a back up plan?


video

No comments: