Wednesday, 28 July 2010

The motherload discovered

Strange though curiously matching purple hair and top as found by the Tea lady:

Next to Purple woman was red trouser man;
Then along came the well built Nun type bint and her mate on sticks;



The obligatory foreign elderly couple in red strides;



Nice to see was a folding motorbike;

A reasonable footfall on the showground but not enough really to keep the Tea Lady happy;
At last I sseem to have found the source of the dreaded red cords;
See, they seem to be breeding;
A pint of Ringwood more than welcome even if service was very slow;


































4 comments:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Tracked to their lair no less!
Get the burning torches, get the pitchforks, ring the church bells, rouse the village rabble!

SBW

Hippo said...

What I would give to be able to go to a show like that (and drink endless decent pints). I'd even buy a pair of red cords!

Bambibasher said...

I rather suspect that you own a pair or two already!!!!!

Hippo said...

They are green, actually. A fairly lurid deep velvety green I have to confess but go well with my pink shirts...