Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Ding dong the wicked witch is dead

Knock Knock, its the bailiffs, pack your bags your time is up!
About fecking time too, I suppose its not too late to ask for our money back, you know the stuff I'm on about, my pension, my mortgage and my future!

I dont suppose we will last the year without another popularity contest, this time I hope the welsh bald former gingerhaired windbag and his accolytes will be out on their ears for an awfully long time!
Lets hope they dont stuff it up or kneel to low to accomodate the west country beardy ones. Early days, I wonder if we will see change or stability?
The one sour note to the county set is that a free vote on repealing the hunting ban will guarantee pretty much the falling of this new govt.
I'd rather see it fall on the repeal of the 1988 and 1997 firearms acts!

No comments: