Sunday, 18 April 2010

The Suburban Bushwacker & I

I was at Snoggy's in Wimbledon on Friday (which probably explains my waistline) when I saw this;





I wonder if the one eyed git is aiming to match M Bob for financial acumen?

Well SBW tipped up at chez bambi and enrolled in a bit of training. SBW and I after loading up the monkey and on to the wood for a zero session.







SBW's first bash with the 6.5 x 55 CZ 550 FS. A little more concentration required;

The next 6 round test group and I was happy with his effort;




Closer up;



A little familiarisation session with the Rigby followed. I must get the 6 x 42 I want for that sorted.On to the woods afterward, no deer to shoot sadly, plenty of does (out of season) and eventually 2 Roebucks were seen but moving far too fast.

No comments: