Saturday, 27 March 2010

A very busy week draws to a close

On call finished for another month, I thought I would unwind this weekend.We dropped the youngest off at Bowling, drove off to the Kent Equine and Country Show. I dont know if the traders did well but I certainly dont think it was worth the entry fee let alone what they must have charged the stall holders.
Moss Leather goods were there and quality they are, this gent was the first red cords we saw today.
I did however find what has to be the T Shirt to end all t shirts and also tick all the non pc boxes;
We took Samson along and he managed a good time over the bales, 5 and 6 seconds were his best two times;

Being handled by Ben;
video

video

In the main marquee there were a few traders working away, somethings just catch your eye!

Not sure if this will taste any better;




Or this?












2 comments:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

genius. where can i buy one?
SBW

Bambibasher said...

I'm assuming thats the T Shirt?
If so I may get some done with a pic of one of my girls!