Thursday, 28 January 2010

Whilst like my friends I have been neglecting you

This is only because I am gearing up to a seriously good weekend. I will sadly forego the last day of the season in Hampshire which means they are having to recruit beaters to replace my dogs. I am committed to a beaters day on our shoot. This is the first time we have done this and we will be experimenting with the drives so the guns can mix in and walk and stand.
As the beaters are mainly pre teens their dads and assistants will be mentoring them. I hope they hit something, if they do better than their dads I will be very happy. I will take along a couple of 20 bores and a 28. Not forgetting the camera.
So as I have been busy this little gem has appeared again, I'm sure that you have seen it before but its worth an airing;

No comments: