Wednesday, 29 April 2009

What a cracking email to get in the morning

This came from my Kiwi mate this morning;





"Hey John Me and Dave went out last weekend and got 3 stags He shot 2 there his on my Range Rover and the one I shot is in the boot of his Range RoverHe shot a 9 and a 12 and I got a 10 I missed the 2 hinds that were with my stag.All three were neck shots his two were standing there and he ended up with a sniper eye and my one was on the run We had the local Shannon kids running and screaming as we drove through town with his 12 on the bonnet."







Can you imagine dragging something off the hill thats too big to fit in a Range Rover? I can only dream!

1 comment:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Gave your mates a big up on the gun nut blog
http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/where-hunt-big-game/2009/04/petzal-gold-medal-stag

SBW
PS and added you to my blog roll