Monday, 27 April 2009

My weekend was spent with a bit of

Gardening and a bit of this;





Yes its a bit wobbly and not the best but at least I was outdoors and not in an office, 1x .275 Rigby and me but sadly no deer!



Now we have had some sunshine it falls to me to bring you a once in a lifetime BBQ offer;


An offer NOT to be missed! I thought this was a hoax at first... Summer 2009 is almost here. To celebrate this many supermarket stores are giving away free barbecues to all that can go and collect them. You can get a free BBQ from any of the following stores.
· ASDA · Morrison's · Costco · Kwik Save · Somerfield · Aldi · Sainsbury · Tesco · Iceland · Lidl
All BBQs come with a higher shelf which can be used for keeping things warm!
PLEASE NOTE: Some stores may charge a £1 administration fee.
If you wish to see a picture of this product please scroll down.



One mention of the BBQ and its raining again!

No comments: