Monday, 16 March 2009

Suffering IT problems?

I have been recently and still am at work, damn them!
Still a nice day passed yesterday, 4 friends zeroing rifles in a wood;



video

Foxing rigs such as Nigels Sako in 22-250 as above, Richards 6.5 swede below;

I successfully rezeroed my old favourite the CZ550FS for the Privi Partisan soft point I have in stock, been looking forward to this and out of the other two rifles it was 1/2 an inch left of the Federal Factory at 100 yards for both of the others.

After the zeroing of the rabbit rifles was achieved at 50 yards, some serious 100 yards testing was done

All in all a great way to spend a spring day, coupled with a course booking for stalker training later that day its all working out!

2 comments:

Call me Infidel said...

I hope the bipod on the bonnet wasn't on your car. They tend to scratch the paint in my experience.

Bambibasher said...

Not my truck thankfully!