Wednesday, 5 November 2008

With the season in full swing

I get the awful news (awful if you hate what comes next) that I have won a commission to work in London for 6-8 months starting on Monday. This is good news as it is another source of regular income and bad news as it means I wont be walking the dogs, taking clients stalking or feeding the pheasants during the working week. All of which reminds me that I need to buy another 1/3 of a ton of grain for the greedy birds.
Still its an eventful weekend ahead, first day on our own little shoot, Remembrance Sunday and apparently the cousins over the pond may have elected someone who claims to be black!
Seems more Eau de Nil to me (as they say in 1980's smoke grenade training classes).
At least I'll be able to attend more HBSA meetings and I will now have to find some weekend stalking.

No comments: