Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Sat in the office all doom and gloom

Still at least I'm at home rather than being sat on the A27 on the way to Rogers place to help him out for the day, I have so much work to do, here at home and also for the little shoot we have, no new pen yet and no birds ordered yet.
I will probably do a last minute thing an order them in for august, maybe late in the month as we wont be shooting until mid to late October at the earliest.
A quick check on the weather forecast shows that Thursday evening should be good for stalking so I'll try and get around 2 woods if possible. The damage caused by that buck was a lot for one deer, I'm sure there are more there!
The tea lady is moaning about the Autumn Game Fair at the South of England showground as they are being awkward about allowing us a stand there!
Still Friday pm will see us setting up at BASC Michelham Priory Game and Country Fair. We will be in the dog field where all the dog handling events are taking place instead of the main arena like last year!
There you go a post packed with links, one more before we go;
Congrats to any Gunners as today is the anniversary of the first VC won by the Royal Regiment
Also greetings to his namesake!

5 comments:

Henry Tombs said...

Of course I was much younger in those days!

Kind regards to you and the Tea Lady

Henry Tombs said...

Of course I was much younger in those days!

Kind regards to you and the Tea Lady.

Bambibasher said...

Many thanks, raise a glass, I hope you are better now?

Henry Tombs said...

Yes much thank you; although the Queen mary rundown at Bisley on Sunday did it's best to almost make me cough up half a lung!

Bambibasher said...

Too many years smerking!