Wednesday, 14 May 2008

What to buy next?

I feel I shall keep my love affair with classics and CZ's going. I am looking at what rifles to buy and I have my eye on a CZ527FS in .223, a CZ 550 in 22.250 and a CZ550FS in .243. I am also tempted to get another .308 or a European calibre such as 9mm. Oh decisions decisions. At least I have a friendly RFD who will help me out of some cash here!

I will be getting that Swedish sportered carbine in 6.5 this month so another trip to the RFD to look at more of these is in order.


I just need to fund some nice glass for these, I suspect that most will be teaching rifles so will end up with german glass in 4X42 or similar!

3 comments:

ajdshootist said...

Very nice too,i am just in the process of getting another 6.5x54ms
but this one with a German scope,a
take down like the other one but a year or two earlier.

Bambibasher said...

I should be shot of my rifles within 2 weeks leaving me all summer to wait for a one for one variation for the replacements. Just as well its raining today!
I may get some office work done, I need to do the risk assessments for 2 shoots and also for the stalker training!

Biped said...

Call me mate - you know it makes sense ;-)