Monday, 19 May 2008

First day back at work and yes I know

Posting already, but its lunchtime and I wonder if your office has the same ambience as mine?


I'm sat here transcribing data from plans onto spreadsheets, a crap job I have been told but the conditions make up for it, I can hear my waterfall outside, I also know the tea lady!





There are a few entertainment bits kicking around for my collection of Dads Army videos and I can always look at the wall when I bored;




Followed by a sarnie in the garden with the waterfall, dogs and sundry family members, TTFN I'm off for tiffin!

2 comments:

Thomas the Tout said...

Envy, envy, envy. I note your rifle on the wall. Reminds me of not so long ago, in Oz, when I could keep some of my guns on a wall-rack. Then the pollies let the policeman write the new gun laws. Now all our fire-arms are to be stored in locked cafes or cupboards; and ammo is stored separately, again in a locked cupboard. Darned nuisance when brer rabbit is sitting on the back lawn: but it makes the career regulators feel good.
And I do like the viewfrom the window.

Bambibasher said...

The only ones we can leave out nowadays are antiques like the muzzle loader and the air rifle. We too have to keep them locked up!
Politicians arent worth the oxygen they steal!