Monday, 7 April 2008

The usual post snow dog walk across the southern end of the downs

Was planned for this morning. I have to admit I dragged the wife out early to ensure that we beat the usual dog walkers who would try and drive their cars up the only untreated hill in the county.



















Of course its not always snowy and crisp looking but when it snows in April you have to make the most of it;

















I took a very similar picture last year, this year all the efforts are from my wife as my son wouldnt get out of bed!




















This is a view across the downs towards Arlington. The grey clouds are hopefully bringing more snow!

More Snow? Yes hopefully although the chance of a morning stalk looms so I dont want too much snow otherwise the roads will be closed!














In the meantime enjoy the pics of the dogs in the snow overlooking the town.

No comments: