Friday, 4 January 2008

New Toy

I have been sorely tempted and thanks to a very friendly RFD who is also a club member and local I have agreed to buy this:



Here seen packed away in its transit case.







Main components.













More views of the same.













The Butt, snigger!









The guts.












Says it all really.










The scope and mounts.





The travel case.








Fired here on the range but not yet by me, time for a variation and a new cabinet.
Now to work out how to get the money past the OC Admin?

5 comments:

ajdshootist said...

The Best Calibre going,looking for a nice one at the moment, that and
my 6.5x54MS Rifle and im in Heaven
well done sir.

Bambibasher said...

Thanks I already own one but a CZ550 FS. Not quite in the same leaugue though. An RFD friend of mine has a lovely 6.5 MS and I really enjoy shooting that.

ajdshootist said...

Mine is an early 1903 made between 03-09 a take/down rifle with a pop up peep sight the rifle has never been fitted with a scope and has a superb bore and is a joy to shoot, with iron sights i get a 5 shot group about 1 and 1/2 inch at 50m am not a good shot too unsteady,
would email you a photo but no email address to send it to.

Bambibasher said...

I thought the address was shown at the top of the blog.

Bambibasher said...

Either way click on my name for the profile and the e mail is there.