Sunday, 13 January 2008

Thanks Jonathon




I must thank Jonathon who has recently returned from South Africa and spent saturday accompanying me on the beating line.

So nice to hear his tales of 250 kilo Kudu and even more amazed and gratefull that he took photo's.


In this picture you can see how the cape is being prepared and his reply when asked about mounting as a trophy was: It has 50 inch horns and we did a full shoulder mount. We struggled to get the trophy in the back of his mate 110 Landy.

I asked for some photos and the trophy wall appeared; I would like to host as many of these as I can and I am happy to see hunting carried on and enjoyed by as many as possible.



Try and spot as many species as you can in these pictures:

















Now these are good so keep them coming please!

No comments: